NEW CLIENT SPECIAL
Restylane only $399 per syringe!
- Members can receive this pricing everyday!
- We only use FDA approved Restylane which allows us to honor Aspire Program Savings from Galderma – can your spa honor the Aspire Program?
- Price includes the $20 Aspire instant rebate.
We now have two locations:
- LaVida Med Spa (480-406-3456) 3020 S. Gilbert Rd, Chandler (Facing Queen Creek Rd. near the Circle K on the corner of Gilbert & Queen Creek Rd in Chandler)
- Cosmos Med Spa (480-844-0707) 2837 N. Power Rd, Mesa (Northeast corner of Power and McDowell Roads)
To Schedule an Appointment Call 480.406.3456 (LaVida) or 480.844.0707 (Cosmos)
What is Restylane?
Restylane is very similar to Juvederm (Coke versus Pepsi) and is an FDA-approved dermal filler for mid-depth implantation into the skin for the correction of moderate facial folds. Restylane improves your appearance by lifting and adding volume to the wrinkles and folds in the treatment area. Restylane is also indicated for submucosal implantation for lip augmentation in patients over the age of 21.
Restylane is comprised of biotechnologically engineered, non-immunogenic, stabilized hyaluronic acid gel particles. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in all living organisms and provides volume and fullness to the skin.
Restylane is formulated as a clear gel and uses a dual mechanism of action to correct moderate wrinkles and folds. Upon being injected beneath the skin’s surface, Restylane gel integrates into dermal tissue then attracts and binds to water molecules to help maintain volume. Restylane is gradually degraded by the body’s own mechanism and disappears without any residue. Results can be seen immediately following Restylane injections.
Arnica is to be taken the day before your appointment (a couple of doses) and the morning of your appointment, we have found that there is much less bruising and swelling even with lip injections, thus a more favorable outcome with less down time! Arnica is a naturopathic anti-inflammatory that helps with swelling and bruising. It can be purchased at Sprouts, Whole Foods, any Vitamin Shop like Hi Health. We also sell Arnica at LaVida Medspa for only $7.