NEW CLIENT SPECIAL
50 units of Dysport for $99!
- Only $3.30 for additional units – no limit!
- We only use FDA approved Dysport which allows us to honor Galderma’s Aspire Program – can your spa honor the Aspire Program?
- Price includes $20 Aspire instant rebate.
We now have two locations:
- LaVida Med Spa (480-406-3456) 3020 S. Gilbert Rd, Ste 3, Chandler (Facing Queen Creek Rd. near the Circle K on the corner of Gilbert & Queen Creek Rd in Chandler)
- Cosmos Med Spa (480-844-2767) 2837 N. Power Rd, Mesa (Northeast corner of Power and McDowell Roads) www.CosmosMedSpa.com
To Schedule an Appointment Call 480.406.3456 (LaVida) or 480.844.2767 (Cosmos)
What is Dysport?
Botox & Dsyport are very similar in efficacy. Prescription Dysport is an injection used to temporarily improve the look of your moderate to severe frown lines without changing the look of your whole face. The untreated facial muscles still work normally, allowing you to freely show facial expressions, such as smiling, in untreated areas.
Dysport is a formulation that has been shown to deliver temporary improvement in moderate to severe frown lines, even with repeat treatments. So, the effect of repeat treatments with Dysport may be comparable to your first use.
How Does it Work?
With just 1 injection into each of 5 points between and over the eyebrows, Dysport blocks the signal from the nerve to the muscles, ultimately resulting in a reduction of muscle activity and temporarily preventing contraction of the muscles that cause frown lines. You should not be treated with Dysport more frequently than every 90 days.
The untreated facial muscles still work normally, allowing you to freely show facial expressions, such as smiling, in untreated areas.
Schedule an Appointment 480.406.3456