GET READY FOR SUMMER!
For a limited time get the best prices of the year on our most popular "painless" 12-month Laser Hair Removal Packages!
$54.95/mo. - Underarms & Bikini Line (reg. $77/mo.)
$74.95/mo. - Underarms & Bikini Extended (reg. $105/mo.)
$99.95/mo. - Underarms and Brazilian (reg. $138/mo.)
Call 480.629.4985 or
A revolution is underway, for body hair removal that is virtually painless. The Pain-Free, Hair-Free™ treatment, offered by LaVida Medspa, can now free you from daily shaving, painful plucking and expensive waxing to give you silky smooth and beautifully bare skin.
Pain-Free, Hair-Free is the next-generation of laser hair removal. True Pain-Free, Hair Free procedures are only possible utilizing the Alma Soprano XL laser...period.
It’s an effective and permanent hair reduction solution that is simple and easy. It takes cutting-edge medical laser technology and combines it with the comfort and convenience of a trip to the spa. In fact, Pain-Free, Hair-Free uses new breakthrough technology that has been described as one of the most comfortable laser hair removal options available.
Pain-Free, Hair-Free™ decreases risk of side effects and pain.
Pain-Free, Hair-Free™ shatters the myth of no-pain, no-gain. The system’s SHR™ technology and IN Motion™ protocol safely and gently heats the targeted area. SHR’s™ pulses of energy gradually heat the follicles in the skin’s sub dermal layer. An additional cooling mechanism further ensures the surface of your skin stays cool and comfortable throughout your treatment.
Most people find the Pain-Free, Hair-Free™ comfortable. While pain tolerance is subjective, many patients describe it as soothing and like a, “Hot stone massage.” Most conventional laser hair removal technologies utilize massive amounts of heat to destroy hair follicles and ensure permanent reduction. Pain-Free, Hair-Free™ SHR™, on the other hand, is a unique technology that delivers low heat levels at a fast delivery. By utilizing low heat, SHR™ decreases the pain and minimizes the risk of side effects. This is why no numbing cream is necessary. You’ve heard horror stories about burns, blistering and scaring? The SHR™ removal treatment can make them a thing of the past! Best of all, the high speed of SHR™ delivery creates a short treatment; 5 to 15 minutes on a small body part and 20 to 30 minutes on the average man’s back.
How does Pain-Free, Hair-Free™ work?
Are Multiple Treatments Required?
Several treatments are required at the start of hair removal therapy because of the natural growth cycle of hair. This is because each hair follicle goes through growing and resting phases, and the hair follicle is most successfully treated by light early in the growing phase. The number of active follicles and the length of the growth phase varies, and the first treatment will only damage some of the follicles. After a few weeks, previously resting hair follicles break into growth, which then need to be treated.
The procedure can take anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour, depending on the size of the area being treated. Treatments can be repeated at approximately monthly intervals. In this way, after 4 - 8 treatments, most of the hair follicles in any particular site can be successfully treated. After this series of treatments, any further hair growth can be treated as and when it’s necessary.
- Try to avoid the sun for 2 weeks before your treatment, or use a good sunblock on the area you will be having treated. If you have gotten tan on the area, please notify your laser technician. Sunless tanning products should also be avoided.
- Don't pluck or wax the area for about 2 weeks before coming in for a treatment. The laser will only target hairs that are in the follicle.
- Give the treatment area a good, close shave the day of the appointment and as close to the time of the appointment as possible. If you are planning on having your back lasered and can't shave it yourself, we'll shave it for you for an extra charge of $35. Just let us know while making your appointment, and we'll schedule extra time for the shave.
- Please don't apply any sort of products to the area. This includes lotion, deodorant, makeup and perfume. This especially applies to deodorants because the aluminum in deodorants may prevent an effective treatment.
- Avoid the sun between treatments and use a good sunblock on the areas being treated. If you have gotten tan on the area, please notify your laser technician. Sunless tanning products should also be avoided once treatments start.
- Don't pluck or wax the area between treatments. The laser will only target hairs that are in the follicle.
- Makeup may be used after treatment. It is recommended to use new makeup to reduce the possibility of infection. Just make sure that you have moisturizer on under your makeup. In fact, moisturizer will help the dead hair exfoliate from the follicle, so use moisturizer frequently and freely on the treated area. Any moisturizer without alpha-hydroxy acids will work.
- Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin.
- Anywhere from 5-30 days after the treatment, shedding of the hair may occur and this may appear as new hair growth. This is not new hair growth, but dead hair pushing its way out of the follicle. You can help the hair exfoliate by washing or wiping with a washcloth.
- You may shower after the laser treatments, and use soap, deodorant, etc. The treated area may be washed gently with a mild soap. Skin should be patted dry and not rubbed. Under arm areas, that have been treated, should be wiped with alcohol for 24 hours. You may apply deodorant after 24 hours.
- Hair re-growth occurs at different rates on different areas of the body. New hair growth will not occur for at least three weeks after treatment.
To Schedule an Appointment(480)629-4985